HOA Management in Maryland, Washington DC, and Virginia
If you live in a community with a homeowner association (HOA), common areas and public buildings are more likely to remain beautiful and well-kept. If you’re on the Board of Directors, you may find it helpful to work with an HOA management company. This keeps the decision-making power within your community while allowing you to hand off the stressful aspects to an experienced provider.
Transitioning to Tidewater Property Management is easy. We offer everything you need to help keep everyone on the same page regarding association rules and regulations. Work with us, and we’ll ensure that serving on your HOA’s Board of Directors is a pleasant and fulfilling experience.
Let Tidewater handle the hard parts of running an HOA. Give us a call at (443) 548-0191(443) 548-0191 to learn more about our HOA management services in Maryland, DC, and Virginia.
What Does an HOA Management Company Do?
When you work with Tidewater, here are the types of services you can tap into:
- Meeting management: We can develop an administrative calendar for your HOA, guide you as you set policies for your community, prepare and submit management reports to the board as requested, and much more.
- Governance and legal issues management: We can maintain HOA files, answer resident inquiries, conduct resale inspections, and much more.
- Financial controls management: We can help you prepare your budget, develop an expense and reserve projection, educate the board of its financial responsibilities, and much more.
- Risk and insurance management: We can recommend professional risk management and insurance professionals as needed, assist board members in implementing risk management and safety programs, and much more.
- Property maintenance management: We can send in work order requests to maintenance contractors, negotiate service contracts, gather information about HOA-provided services, and much more.
- Contracting management: We can help you team up with qualified contractors, maintain vendors on site, negotiate service contracts, and much more.
- Human resources management: We can assist the board in developing job descriptions for HOA staff, hire and fire HOA staff, supervise employees, and much more.
We recognize that all HOAs are a little different, so we allow you to tailor our services to meet your needs. Decide what happens automatically, what must wait for a request, and what to leave out altogether.
Why Choose Tidewater as Your HOA Manager?
Overseeing your community can easily become a full-time job. The stress on you and your fellow board members may have you wondering why you volunteered for this position in the first place.
When Tidewater enters the picture, your entire attitude changes. We ease the burden of serving as a board member and act as a voice for the residents in your community. Our HOA management services have earned exemplary customer satisfaction ratings because of the unique solutions we offer.
For instance, when you work with Tidewater, you gain access to SenEarthCo, a web-based association management system that enables everyone in your community to correspond quickly and efficiently. This software lets you do everything from post calendars of upcoming events to update your association rules to communicate with your preferred vendors. Homeowners, property managers, board members, and service providers can sign in and access all the information they need.
Request HOA Management in MD, DC, & VA
To take advantage of a property management company with experience dating back to 1989, choose Tidewater as your community manager. We’re here to provide the services you need and answer all your questions for the best experience possible while serving on the Board of Directors.