HOA Management Company in Maryland & Virginia
If you live in a community with a homeowner association (HOA), common areas and public buildings are more likely to remain beautiful and well-kept. You’ll often be tasked with the upkeep and maintenance of these amenities if you’re on the Board of Directors, but it could be hard to do these jobs well if you’re busy with other facets of your life.
Working with an HOA management company allows you to keep the decision-making power within your community while handing off the stressful aspects to an experienced provider. Tidewater Property Management specializes in the unique needs of condominium communities and large neighborhoods.
Transitioning to Tidewater Property Management is easy. We offer everything you need to help keep everyone on the same page regarding your housing or condominium association rules and regulations. Work with us, and we’ll ensure that serving on your HOA’s Board of Directors is a pleasant and fulfilling experience.
Let Tidewater handle the hard parts of running an HOA. Give us a call at (443) 548-0191 to learn more about our HOA management services in Maryland and Virginia.
What Does an HOA Management Company Do?
When you work with Tidewater, here are the types of services you can benefit from:
- Meeting management: We can develop an administrative calendar for your HOA, guide you as you set policies for your community, prepare and submit management reports to the board as requested, and much more.
- Governance and legal issues management: We can maintain HOA files, answer resident inquiries, and conduct resale inspections.
- Financial controls management: We can help you prepare your budget, develop an expense and reserve projection, educate the board of its financial responsibilities, and more.
- Risk and insurance management: We can recommend professional risk management and insurance professionals as needed, and assist board members in implementing risk management and safety programs.
- Property maintenance management: We can send in work order requests to maintenance contractors, negotiate service contracts, and gather information about HOA-provided services.
- Contracting management: We can help you team up with qualified contractors, maintain vendors on site, negotiate service contracts, plus more.
- Human resources management: We can assist the board in developing job descriptions for HOA staff, hire and fire HOA staff, and supervise employees.
We recognize that all HOAs are a little different, so we allow you to tailor our services to meet your needs. Decide what happens automatically, what must wait for a request, and what to leave out altogether.
Does an HOA Need a Management Company?
Overseeing your community can easily become a full-time job. The stress on you and your fellow board members may have you wondering why you volunteered for this position in the first place. When Tidewater Property Management enters the picture, your entire attitude changes. We ease the burden of serving as a board member and act as a voice for the residents in your community. Our HOA management services have earned exemplary customer satisfaction ratings because of the unique solutions we offer. For instance, when you work with Tidewater, you gain access to SenEarthCo, a web-based association management system that enables everyone in your community to correspond quickly and efficiently. This software lets you do everything from post calendars of upcoming events to update your association rules to communicate with your preferred vendors. Homeowners, property managers, board members, and service providers can sign in and access all the information they need.
Request HOA Management in MD & VA
To take advantage of a property management company with experience dating back to 1989, choose Tidewater Property Management as your community manager. We’re here to provide the services you need and answer all your questions for the best experience possible while serving on the Board of Directors. To learn more, please request an HOA management proposal or contact us online today.