Maintenance Inspections for Community Associations in Maryland
One of the most attractive aspects of living in a planned community is having access to amenities like golf courses, clubhouses, gyms, pools, community rooms, and other common facilities, as well as immaculately-kept landscaping, roads, sidewalks, and more. Maintenance of these common areas is the responsibility of the homeowners association or condominium owners association, and for successful, cost-effective maintenance, it is important to have the right team in place to do the job properly. With all the other responsibilities of managing an HOA or COA, the board of directors often has little time left to keep up with the maintenance requirements of common areas. At Tidewater Property Management, we can help. Our experts can perform periodic maintenance inspections of your facilities and recommend the appropriate actions to the board of directors. We can also oversee the maintenance process, if required, and much more. Since 1989, our company has been providing professional, cost-effective management services for community associations, as well as a wide range other services that include real estate, rental management, bookkeeping, accounting, maintenance services, and more. We serve community associations throughout Maryland, Virginia, and Pennsylvania. Contact us today at (443) 548-0191 or visit us online to learn how Tidewater Property Management can help with maintenance inspections and other vital services for your community association!
Our Maintenance Inspection Services
Routine maintenance inspections are important not only for the general upkeep of the common areas at your community association but also to ensure your organization has the proper amount of reserve capital to handle its present and future maintenance needs. At Tidewater Property Management, we can perform annual, seasonal, monthly, or weekly maintenance inspections as required by your association, and our inspection process can include:
- Roof inspections – Our team can check the overall condition of the roof, noting any damage such as missing shingles, pooling water, leaks, damaged flashing, and clogged gutters.
- Exterior inspections – We can check each building for peeling paint, damaged siding, broken windows, damaged trim, missing downspouts, rotten wood, concrete damage, and more.
- Interior inspections – Our experts can inspect the interior of each common building looking for problems like worn flooring, damaged carpeting, damaged furniture, faulty equipment, and overall cleanliness.
- HVAC and plumbing inspections – Our personnel can check air filters and make sure all heating systems, air conditioning systems, water heaters, pumps, and plumbing fixtures are operating properly.
- Landscaping and snow removal – Our team can inspect the grounds and ensure that all landscaping and snow removal services are being performed correctly.
- Pool inspections – Our experts can evaluate the condition of the pool, pool house, fencing, and other equipment to ensure it is safe and in good condition.
- Road and sidewalk inspection – We can inspect all association-owned roads and sidewalks for potholes, cracks, concrete settling, frost uplift, tree root damage, and more.
- Lighting inspections – Our team can inspect and test all interior and exterior lighting systems, including floodlights, security lights, sign lighting, and street lamps.
- And more
Our personnel will detail our findings to the board and make the appropriate maintenance recommendations. We also offer complete maintenance services for community associations, contractor management services, code enforcement services, and more
Maintenance Inspections in MD, VA & PA
When you need expert help with maintenance inspections and maintenance services at your community association, trust our proven team at Tidewater Property Management. With nearly 30 years of professional property management experience, we have the skills to quickly identify and rectify any maintenance issues. To request a proposal, call us today at (443) 548-0191 or contact us online!