Construction Management Services in Maryland
Any large building project, from major repairs and renovations to new construction requires extensive planning and coordination to successfully complete. This is especially true when there are schedule requirements and a rigid budget involved. For many associations, homeowners, and real estate investors, managing the construction process is not something they are willing or able to do. It requires thorough knowledge of the industry, local regulations and codes, and the ability to ensure the project is completed smoothly, on time, and within the allocated budget. If you are in need of professional help with a construction project, you can count on our experts at Tidewater Property Management. We offer comprehensive construction management services and can help you through every step of the construction process. From initial planning and arranging financing to obtaining permits and scheduling contractors. Since 1989, we have been serving property owners, investors, and community associations throughout Maryland with property management services that include association management, rental management, real estate sales, property maintenance, and more. To learn how we can help you complete your construction project, call Tidewater Property Management today at (443) 548-0191(443) 548-0191 or contact us online. We offer cost-effective, professional construction management services for projects of any size.
Our Construction Management Services
A construction project can be time-consuming and labor-intensive, from drawing up plans and managing contractors to gaining local approvals for each stage of the project. Whether you are doing basic repairs, renovating a building to install modern amenities, adding an extra room, or building an entirely new structure, our team at Tidewater Property Management can help. We can manage the entire process project or just critical portions of the project. At Tidewater we offer a wide range of services that can help with any construction project. Our available construction management services include:
- Budgeting – We can formulate a budget for the project based on the building plans, the cost of materials, and the cost of labor and contractors.
- Financing – Our experts can work with you, your lenders, and your partners to help you justify and obtain the financing needed for the project.
- Permitting – We can work with local building authorities and contractors to obtain the permits and authorizations necessary for the project.
- Managing contractors – Our experts can solicit bids, hire, and schedule contractors for your project, ensuring the correct trades are there when required. We can also verify that the work is done correctly according to the terms of the contract and arrange payment upon completion.
- Sourcing materials – Though we don’t source personally source materials, we can work with suppliers and contractors to ensure the materials for your project are available as needed and supplied at a reasonable cost.
- Completing inspections – Our experts can arrange inspections to ensure the work is done properly according to local codes and regulations throughout the process.
- Accounting – Our team can manage all financial aspects of the process, from paying permit fees to ordering materials and hiring contractors to record keeping and reporting.
With our team at Tidewater Property Management, your project will be in good hands. We strive to complete every project on time and within budget, and we will provide all the support you need throughout the process.
Why Choose Tidewater for Construction Management?
With nearly 30 years of property management experience, our team at Tidewater has the knowledge, skills, and relationships necessary to make your construction project a success. We provide personalized, professional service and we are dedicated to meeting your goals. To discuss your project, contact us at (443) 548-0191(443) 548-0191 today!