Find a Tenant Service in Maryland
As a rental property owner, your investment has tremendous financial potential. Of course, you need to find the right tenants to rent your property before you can start making any money. Attracting and screening tenants is one of the most crucial-not to mention difficult-parts of owning a rental property. That’s why many people hire a tenant finding service.
At Tidewater Property Management, we help real estate owners in Maryland find and screen quality tenants for their properties. Our hundreds of active rental listings prove we have the marketing experience necessary to bring prospects to your door.
Marketing & Advertising Your Maryland Property
When you receive a tenant’s a 30-day notice, you may experience a sense of panic. After all, listing and promoting a vacant property to the right audience is one of the most time-consuming parts of owning a rental property.
Fortunately, Tidewater Property Management makes the process of finding high-quality tenants incredibly convenient for you. Sit back and relax while we take care of the entire marketing and advertising process, which includes:
- Jumping on the marketing process as soon as the tenant gives their 30-day notice
- Listing your individual properties on local websites
- Advertising your properties across multiple channels
- Writing enticing marketing copy to motivate prospective tenants to reach out
- Preparing the property for showings as soon as the tenant moves out
Once interest starts pouring in about your vacant property, the tenant screening process begins. Here are the services we offer:
- Draw up a rental application
- Meet with prospects and show them around the property.
- Request applications from prospective tenants who are serious about wanting to move in.
- Perform background checks to determine credit eligibility, employment status, and criminal history.
- Call employers and previous landlords to secure details that may help pinpoint the best tenants for your property.
- Once satisfied with the tenant selection, the lease process can begin.
Other Property Management Services We Provide
In addition to attracting and screening tenants for your Maryland property, we also offer these services:
- Rent collection
- Lease negotiations
- Eviction assistance
- Home inspections
- Bookkeeping and reporting
- Compliance notifications
- Code enforcement
- Repairs, remodeling, and maintenance
- And much more!
Hire a Tenant Finding Service in Maryland
Whether you have a single property or more than a dozen, let Tidewater Property Management put our tenant finding skills to use for you. We have been in the property management business since 1989, in which time we have mastered the ins and outs of finding quality tenants. By minimizing vacancy periods, you’ll maximize your income potential and make your investments as profitable as possible. Choose us for all your property management needs, and free up your time to expand your investment portfolio!