Board Meetings & Elections for Community Associations in Maryland
The board of directors of a homeowners association or condominium owners association is responsible for overseeing all operations of the association, from developing and enforcing association rules to communicating with its members and maintaining common areas. For the board to operate smoothly, it must have regular meetings to handle association business—as outlined in the by-laws of the community—as well as periodic elections to ensure the board represents the will of the association.
Successfully carrying out meetings and elections in accordance with association rules and applicable local, state or federal laws requires experience that many potential board members may lack, as they are volunteers drawn from the community itself. A qualified community association management company can help ensure the community is operating in a smooth, transparent manner while providing the board members with the guidance they need to conduct meetings and elections successfully.
At Tidewater Property Management, we can help your homeowners or condominium owners association schedule and conduct meetings, elections, and more. We have nearly 30 years of experience managing community associations throughout Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, DC, and we possess multiple industry certifications, including the Accredited Association Management Company designation. Our experts can help with all aspects of managing your community, from providing guidance for meetings and elections to managing vendors, overseeing employees, and providing maintenance services.
For help with meetings and elections at your community association, give Tidewater Property Management a call at 800-761-5977 today or contact us online!
Board Meeting Services
Regular meetings are critical to the operation of your community association. All regular business is conducted there, from allocating funds for services and improvements to creating association rules and addressing concerns of association members. At Tidewater Property Management, we can provide crucial guidance and advice to ensure your meetings are conducted smoothly, transparently, and legally. Our available services for community association board meetings include:
- Scheduling regular meetings
- Providing proper notification of meetings to association members
- Creating a calendar of community meetings, events, and activities
- Scheduling special or emergency meetings and notifying members
- Providing guidance to board members on decisions and policies
- Consulting with board members and legal counsel on important issues
- Creating and submitting a management report for each board meeting
- Gathering information for financial, executive, and special committees
- Maintaining association files like meeting minutes, contracts, payroll documents, and owner files
- Preparing draft budgets and financial statements
- And more!
Our services can help your community association maintain consistency and transparency at every meeting and from one election term to the next.
Contact us today to learn how we can help your Maryland or Virginia community operate smoothly!
When it is time to elect a new board of directors, it is important to provide proper notification and quality management to ensure that the wishes of your community are represented fairly. At Tidewater Property Management, we can help you through every step of the election process. Our services include:
- Scheduling elections and notifying members
- Requesting applications from candidates
- Making candidate information available to members
- Helping the board to manage elections and tally the results
- Providing guidance to new board members
For help with the elections at your association, contact our team today!
Contact Us Today for Board Meeting & Election Services in Maryland
When it comes to important events like board meetings and elections, you can count on our team at Tidewater Property Management for helpful advice and experienced, professional guidance.
Contact us today at 800-761-5977 for community association management services in Maryland, Virginia, or Washington, DC!