New Press Releases:
- 11.04.2015 Tidewater Welcomes Scott Colville To Its Elite Team of Community Managers Tidewater announced today that Scott Colville has joined the company’s expanding community management team.
- 10.05.2015 Tidewater Property Management Expands Services Beyond the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tidewater has expanded its services into eastern Queen Anne’s County.
- 10.05.2015 Steve Wolf Joins Tidewater Property Management Steve Wolf has joined the Tidewater team to help service its growing portfolio of homeowner and condominium associations in Maryland.
- 08.11.2014 The Tidewater Companies Receives 2014 Best of Owings Mills Award The Tidewater Companies has been selected for the 2014 Best of Owings Mills Award in the Property Management category by the Owings Mills Award Program.
- 08.06.2014 Tidewater Property Management, Inc. Celebrates 25th Anniversary Tidewater Property Management, Inc. is celebrating its 25th year in operation. The company has grown substantially since its doors opened in 1989, but Stanley and Marc Greenberg have kept client satisfaction at the core of the business, to which they attribute much of their success.
- 05.01.2014 Tidewater Property Management, Inc. Chosen for AllPropertyManagement.com 2013 Visitors’ Choice Award Tidewater Property Management, Inc. was named as a recipient of AllPropertyManagement.com’s Visitor’s Choice Award for the second year in a row. According to AllPropertyManagement, the 300 companies chosen to receive the award “were most often selected by the more than 2 million visitors who came to our web site last year.” Tidewater was one of only eleven companies in Maryland to be honored with this award.
- 03.17.2014 Tidewater Property Management, Inc. Acquires L&J Property Management, Inc. Tidewater Property Management, Inc. has acquired L&J Property Management, Inc., a rental management company located in Crofton, Maryland. This purchase has added about 150 single family home clients to Tidewater’s Rental Division, two employees to its staff, and a third office.
- 01.16.2014 Tidewater Property management Officially Launches SenEarthCo Tidewater Property Management, Inc. recently launched the use of SenEarthCo property management software, an online system offering webâ€based features that simplify financial services, administrative tasks and maintenance.
- 01.13.2014 Tidewater Alliance Raises $13,300 to Support Those in Need
- 12.05.13 Gianna Rahmani Elected to CAI Chesapeake Region Chapter Board of Directors
- 02.19.13 Tidewater Launches Newly Designed Website Efficient and property management are words rarely used together until now. Sticking to their mantra of “progress,” Tidewater Property Management is pleased to announce the launch of their newly redesigned website sure to be efficient and user friendly.
- 11.01.12 Tidewater Expands into Washington Metro Region Tidewater Property Management, Inc. announces the opening of its second location in Calverton, Maryland, to better service the Washington Metro area. [Read full article]
- 05.01.12 Gianna Rahmani Earns Top Industry Designation Gianna M. Rahmani, Director of Operations & Marketing at Tidewater Property Management, Inc., joins the industry’s most elite group, recognized as a Professional Community Association Manager (PCAMÂ®) by the Community Associations Institute (CAI). [Read full article]
- 05.01.12 Marc Greenberg Earns Top Industry Designation Marc I. Greenberg, Vice President of Tidewater Property Management, Inc., joins the industry’s most elite group, recognized as a Professional Community Association Manager (PCAMÂ®) by the Community Associations Institute (CAI). [Read full article]
- 06.13.11 Tidewater Earns Top Industry Professional Designation Tidewater Property Management, Inc. recently joined the elite group of community association management companies who have earned the Accredited Association Management Company (AAMCÂ®) designation from Community Associations Institute (CAI). [Read full article]