What is SenEarthCo?
SenEarthCo is an internet-based association management system. It enables homeowners, property managers, board members, and service providers to communicate quickly and efficiently. Property information, management, and accounting services are online and available in real time.
Ideal For Homeowners
Especially For Board Members
Board Member Feedback
- "I must say that I love the new portal. Used it today for the first time... and found it easy to use and very informative. I hope that the other residents find it helpful, too. Kudos to Tidewater."
- "I have gone through the entire program and found it extremely easy to navigate and print those reports I needed.... I am very pleased with the new program."
- "Nice easy to use website. Good job."
- "The new system looks great.... what a great system for all Tidewater homeowners. I know it has been a huge undertaking for all involved. We appreciate your hard work on behalf of us."
- "Appears to be a great website & system and will be a great asset to our board in managing our business!"
- "This program will revolutionize the management of homeowners associations and condos as well as Boards and home owners."
- "The new website access is nice and very easy to use."
- "This is going to be a great system, a wonderful resource for Board members (and unit owners)."
If your question is not answered here, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Instructions for creating an online account and logging in can be downloaded here:
Q: I'm a Board Member. How will I receive
A: The financial reports will show in your portal as well as be included with your monthly management report.
Q. How can I update my mailing
address with the Association?
A. Log-in to your homeowner portal and select "My Account > Manage Account."
Q. I own multiple units and/or live
in multiple communities. How can I set up my account with one email address to
see all of my property's info?
A. There are instructions on how to do this at the bottom of the letter that provides their security key. It states, "If you belong to more than one Association or own multiple units, please create an initial account with one (1) security key, then go to the 'Manage Account' function to add your other unit(s)."
Q. Do the Boards and residents have
the same access and are they able to see the same things?
A. No. Boards have the most access and can see much more than residents can. When documents or items are uploaded to be seen, the manager can set the access level on who can view the document.
Q. Can the maintenance item
descriptions be altered for just our community?
A. Technically, no. We can add new categories to the maintenance items, but it changes it for all of our associations across the board. We would like to limit this as much as possible.
Q. It doesn't seem to be working in
my browser. What browser do you recommend?
A. Due to the nature and security of SenEarthCo, it is recommended that you use only the latest version of your internet browser. Your browser will also need to support 128-bit (Strong) encryption. Additionally, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. Our office recommends Firefox as it works the best for us.